The Export of Textile and Ready Made Garments to Turkey must be accompanied by an Exporter Registry Form
WHAT THE IMPORTER IN TURKEY MUST DO:
- Turkish importers who import textile and ready made garments from abroad must complete the form set out the New Communique? No: 2009/21 to register in Turkey prior to importation.
- To access the Exporter Registry Form, click on the Supporting Document link below
- The authorised parties that the importers can registers with are listed on page 4 (Annex II) of the Communique?
- The Codes for Textile and Ready Made Garment products and product categories are shown on page 3 (Annex I).
- Turkish importers will contact their exporting partners in the UK to complete the procedure described in the next section.
WHAT THE EXPORTER MUST DO:
- Exporters in the UK or in any other exporting country who export textile and ready made garments to Turkey must complete the Exporter Registry Form: this form can be downloaded from the link for the Supporting Document further down the page.
- Exporters in the UK will get this form certified by the (TBCCI) Turkish British Chamber of Commerce and Industry and then legalised by the Foreign Commonwealth Office (FCO) in London. The TBCCI will complete the document certification and Foreign Commonwealth Office (FCO) process for you. Please see
» TBCCI ATR Certification service
» TBCCI and Foreign Commonwealth Office (FCO) services
or contact the TBCCI on 020 7321 0999 or at email@example.com
- Where to send the certified form? As the Exporter Registry Form is a part of the full form the importers in Turkey must submit to Turkish authorities, the exporter must forward the certified form to the Turkish importer.
- In the case of exporting to more than 1 importer: The form must be completed and certified for each different importer (importing company or importing person).
- For multiple exports to the same importer, for a period of 12 months, one form is sufficient; there is no need to complete the form for each export to the same importer in a calendar year. After the period of 12 months, a new form must be completed and certified for each importer.
Textile and Ready Made Garments
Customs Commodity Codes (Tariff Chapers) applicable to this procedure
54. (Except 5407.20)
57. (Except 57.01 and 57.02)
58. (Except 58.05)
63. (Except 6305.32 and 6305.33)
What the codes mean.
For the description of the goods under these customs codes,
see Tariff Classification
CONTENTS OF EXPORTER REGISTRY FORM
Address*** 1. Line
Address 2. Line
Address 3. Line
Tax Registry Number
Number of Employee (Yearly average)
Total Sales in $ USD (last year)
Year of Establishment
Legal (Corporate) Status
International quality certificates owned and their registry numbers
Countries products are exported to
I hereby declare that the information presented above is correct and verifiable.
Name, surname and title in the company
Company stamp and signature of the authorised person
Exporter Registry Form can be downloaded from the link for the Supporting Document below.
EXPORTER REGISTRY FORM.doc