The Turkish British Chamber of Commerce & Industry and the Essex Chambers of Commerce are very pleased to offer a new custom made Health & Safety Online Training for employees of TBCCI member and non-member companies in the UK and Turkey.
Providing health and safety training sends a clear message to your workforce that you are concerned about their wellbeing, and that they work in a safe work environment. Also, together with Risk Assessments, Health & Safety training is required to avoid claims regarding breach of relevant regulations.
This Managed Training System allows employers to train their employees simply and efficiently by providing a password and web address to employees. Employees log-on to complete their health and safety training, whilst managers are able to view progress and produce reports to confirm training has taken place. The course is available also in Turkish.
TBCCI Online Health & Safety Training Course
Detailed information about the course content, benefits and outcome of the course can be found on the TBCCI Health & Safety website http://www.tbccitraining.com/training . Click on the sections below for detailed information about course management and technical support,course registration, specific health & safety trainings and other related materials.
WHY ONLINE TRAINING?
Online Health and Safety Training is easy to deliver via the internet as very little organisation and resources are required. The direct costs of at-office training like room hire and other associated costs are avoided. The purchase and running costs of the online course are kept to very reasonable levels.
– The set up process of the employee details is carried out for you. You provide us with a list of your employees’ names and we pre-populate the system with the names, User ID, and Passwords and email you access details for each and every employee.
– The package comes complete with its own management system called SMART, which automatically collects the training records for you. Managers are able to log on to check the progress of individual employees. Printed reports are available form the system.
– Once purchased, the course can be used year after year to provide annual refresher training (which is a requirement of UK legislation and considered good practice in other countries). The annual support fee ensures the course is maintained and accessible.
– The annual support fee ensures that courses purchased are automatically upgraded with updates and enhancements as the course content develops with changes in legislation and good practice.
COURSE TARGET AUDIENCE
– The course has features that make relevance to the UK and other countries.
– This training is aimed at Employee level.
– Also additional Management level courses are available. Further information available from http://www.tbccitraining.com/training
BENEFITS AND THE OUTCOME OF THE COURSE
– In addition to the benefits of the course summarised in the preceding sections on ‘Why Online Training?’ and ‘Target Audience’,
– The system trains employees, and tests their knowledge retention using a test.
– A certificate is produced upon completion of the course, which is signed by a NEBOSH qualified person, Karen Hoskins. (Karen Hoskins is the Health and Safety Manager for Essex Chambers of Commerce, a licensed Auditor with qualifications in IOSH Managing Safely, NEBOSH National General Certificate and NEBOSH Diploma pt1.)
Click here for a short biography of Karen Hoskins.
Note: NEBOSH is the UK National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health, the independent examining board and qualification awarding body.
– Employees trained in health and safety basic principals are less likely to have accidents at work and therefore less likely to be off sick.
– Providing health and safety training sends a clear message to your workforce that you are concerned about their wellbeing, and that their continued presence in your workforce is valued.
– Together with Risk Assessments, Health and Safety training is required to avoid claims regarding breach of related regulations.
Technical support is provided for the users to contact the Chamber via e-mail
– To assist them in the most appropriate and quickest way in case they have any queries
– To keep the course content and online delivery up-to-date
Whilst the course fee (see next section) is a one off payment for a course licence, there is a support charge that is payable annually at 25% of the course fee. If the users choose to end access to the on-line courses, they can discontinue paying the annual support renewals.
Enquiries requiring technical support can be made via email to
email@example.com. The experienced annual support team are personally involved in the production of the on-line training; you will not be contacting a ‘call centre’.
We would be happy to provide answers and advice to non-technical and general health and safety queries via email / telephone without any charge. Detailed enquiries or queries requiring a meeting or site visit will be chargeable by prior arrangement.
To register the course, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org; we will forward you step by step information to complete your registration. After the initial purchase confirmation, clients should email a list of users’ details to email@example.com to allow the generation of User ID and Password access details (which will be emailed back to you). For each user, you should provide us First Name, Surname, Location, Department Telephone, Email and Manager’s email.