UK-TURKEY FREE TRADE AGREEMENT DIGITAL CONFERENCE
18 FEBRUARY 2021
Will a Free Trade Agreement (FTA), signed and effective from 1st January 2021, further strengthen the UK Turkey economic relations and create a new modern climate for success? Are there any hurdles to overcome?
This event will be a unique occasion to hear from expert speakers leading the agenda to the inception of a new defining moment of economic relations between the two countries. You will hear discussions on the new bilateral opportunities in trade and investment arising from the UK Turkey FTA, the new trade procedures and sector specific observations. The participants will gain insight into the role of trade associations and businesses for facilitating trade and investment in the FTA setting.
- Alderman Emma Edhem, TBCCI Chairman (Speaker & Moderator)
- Ümit Yalçın, Ambassador of Turkey to the UK
- Sir Dominic Chilcott, Ambassador of the UK to Turkey
- Lord McInnes of Kilwinning CBE, Co-Chair All-Party Parliamentary Group Turkey
- Ersin Nazalı, Managing Partner Nazalı Tax&Legal
- Ragip Balcıoğlu, Chief Commercial Officer, Europe & Middle East & North Africa, Arçelik A.Ş
- Alper Özel, TBCCI Director, Chairman Executive Committee UND
- Merve Yalcın, CEO TORUS TRADE