When the registration is completed and the company becomes incorporated, certain forms and accounts must be filed with the Companies House. The forms and accounts listed below are the basic requirements.
You are advised to contact a company registration agent to review your continuing tax and reporting obligations after incorporation. Click on Company Formation Agents to find to find a Turkish British Chamber of Commerce and Industry recommended Company Formation Agent.
Forms to be sent
After incorporation, within 14 days of any change, you must inform Companies House about:
– Change of address: the new address must be notified to Companies House on Form 287
– The appointment of a new officer (Form 288a )
– An officer’s resignation from the company (Form 288b )
– Changes in an officer’s name or address or any of the other details originally registered on Form 10. (Form 288c)
Every company must deliver an annual return to Companies House at least once every 12 months. It has 28 days from the date to which the return is made up to do this. A private limited company’s first accounts must start on the day of incorporation and be delivered to the Registrar within 10 months of the end of the accounting reference period. Accounts include:
– A profit and loss account (or income and expenditure account if the company is not trading for profit)
– A balance sheet signed by a director
– An auditors’ report signed by the auditor (if appropriate)
– A directors’ report signed by a director or the secretary of the company
– Notes to the accounts
For more details on accounting reference period and limited company accounts in general, you can visit the Companies House web site at